Peak Periods for Travel
Bradley International Airport will experience a very heavy travel period during the second and third week of April due to the imminent spring school breaks. We encourage passengers to arrive early and give themselves extra time to ensure an enjoyable travel experience through the Airport. The team at Bradley will do everything they can to make traveling through the Airport as carefree as possible and we wish our travelers a pleasant journey.
Five suggestions for our passengers during this peak travel time:
1. Check and confirm the status of your flight with your airline prior to your departure for the Airport.
2. Familiarize yourself with parking options and terminal facilities.
3. Arrive at Bradley at least 90 minutes in advance to allow for plenty of time to check in with your airline and to pass through the TSA security checkpoint.
4. Pack as much as possible in your checked luggage to reduce screening times at the TSA security checkpoint.
5. Check the TSA website (www.tsa.gov) for important information regarding the TSA’s screening process and guidelines.
Peak Periods: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. | 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.