5 tips for passengers traveling through Bradley this summer:
To ensure an enjoyable travel experience, we encourage passengers traveling through Bradley International Airport to follow these tips:
- Check and confirm the status of your flight with your airline prior to your departure for the Airport.
- Familiarize yourself with parking options and terminal facilities.
- Arrive at Bradley at least 90 minutes in advance to allow for plenty of time to check in with your airline and to pass through the TSA security checkpoint.
- Pack as much as possible in your checked luggage to reduce screening times at the TSA security checkpoint.
- Check the TSA website (www.tsa.gov) for important information regarding the TSA’s screening process and guidelines.
Our peak periods are typically: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. | 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.